Mr. Ebrahimzadeh is an eloquent and aggressive Education Law Attorney capable of handling an array of transactional, litigation, and negotiation matters for Schools, Students, Parents, Teachers, and Staff involved in serious academic disputes at the primary school, secondary school, and university levels.
Mr. Ebrahimzadeh has a unique first-hand understanding of such matters. Prior to his profession as an Education Attorney practicing throughout the entire State of California, he served our community as a teacher at the Middle School, High School, and University levels. Mr. Ebrahimzadeh was one of 1,000 California Governor’s Teaching Fellowship recipients for his dedication to teaching “at-risk” youth in Continuation High Schools and under-served cities.
Mr. Ebrahimzadeh possesses superb strategies, experience, and abilities as a dynamic litigator, as well as rigorous negotiation and mediation skills to bring opposing parties to the table to avoid costly and protracted courtroom battles. We invite you to discuss with us your particular situation at an Initial Consultation Appointment.
Mr. Aly Ebrahimzadeh is a very ethical, tenacious, and intelligent Education Law Attorney serving the entire State of California including San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Diego, Sacramento, Oakland, San Jose, Santa Cruz, Redding, Fresno, Bakersfield, Santa Barbara, and Long Beach, California.
“. . . Mr. Ebrahimzadeh attentively listens to the legal matter at hand and dissects the issues to explain how the legal aspect applied to each issue. . . The legal picture he presents is complete and thorough. . . Mr. Ebrahimzadeh is meticulous in reading and evaluating the subject of the legal matter. . . Mr. Ebrahimzadeh’s broad knowledge of various legal matters and willingness to accommodate schedules makes him my first preference when I seek advice on legal matters.”
- Education Law Client Testimonial, September 25, 2010.
Education Law Practice Areas:
- Academic Disputes for Plaintiffs and Defendants in Grade School, Middle School, High School, Extracurricular Programs (Dance Classes, Online Education), Community College, University, Graduate School, Music and Dance Conservatory, Art School, and Professional Programs including Medical School, Law School, Engineering, Psychology, MBA, Journalism, and Architecture Schools.
- Breach of Contract between School and Student
- Plagiarism, Cheating, and Violations of School Rules and Codes of Conduct
- Grievance Review Board Hearings and Appeals
- Harassment and Restraining Orders
- Schoolyard Bullying
- Lawsuits regarding Crimes on Campus (Weapons, Drugs, Rape)
- Abusive Teachers and Security Staff
- Negligent Training and Supervision by Employers
- Teacher Employment Contracts
- Wrongful Termination Lawsuits
- Discrimination based on Gender, Race, LGBT
- Disability Rights, ADA
- Suspension and Expulsion Hearings and Appeals
- Hate Crimes and Vandalism at School
- Academic Freedom
- Civil Rights, Free Speech and Demonstrations on Campus
- Outsourced General Counsel Representation for Public and Private Schools
“Detailed, Efficient and Excellent work attitude, Glad to have you be my attorney!”
- Education Law Client Testimonial, May 2, 2013.
School Representation and General Counsel
School Suspensions and Expulsions
School Campus Crimes
Teacher Employment Contracts
Bullying, School Injuries, and Civil Lawsuits
Civil Rights and Academic Freedom
Real Estate Law
Intellectual Property Law
Academic Plagiarism and East Asian Students: Chinese Pedagogic Traditions Conflict with USA Laws & Policies
School Bullying is Illegal
Political Speech, Activism, and Free Speech in Grade School Lawsuits
Nuclear Bombs for Everyone: School Shootings, the 2nd Amendment, and School Negligence Lawsuits
Identity Theft and Your Business’s Liability to Your Clients’ Safety