1. Entertainment Purposes Only. The statements, information and representations on this website and any of its linked pages constitute attorney advertising, do not constitute legal advice, are for entertainment purposes only, and are not guarantees, warranties, or predictions of any measure of success in settlements, transactions or litigation.
2. Contract Required. An attorney-client relationship will not commence until a written contract is formally signed between Aly Ebrahimzadeh and any particular client.
3. Intellectual Property. All the content on this website is copyrighted and proprietary information belonging to Mr. Aly Ebrahimzadeh, Esq. and may not be used or copied without the formal written consent of Mr. Ebrahimzadeh.
4. Client Testimonials. Where a few words in some of the actual client testimonials published on our website are written in ALL CAPS, such grammatical emphasis via capitalization is made by the Law Firm and not by the client. The 2010 Avvo.com rating of Mr. Aly Ebrahimzadeh, Esq. is subject to change at any time based on Avvo.com’s fluctuating attorney rating algorithm, and thus may not represent the present rating of Mr. Ebrahimzadeh by that site.
5. Lawful Purposes. By using this website, you agree to not violate any state, federal or international laws or treaties, or to use this site for any immoral or improper purpose.
6. Adults Only. This website is not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Parents are cautioned to monitor their minor children’s use and viewing of this website.
7. No Third-Party Postings. Persons not acting at the written discretion of Mr. Aly Ebrahimzadeh are forbidden from posting to this website.
8. Opinions of Third Parties. The opinions and positions stated in the client reviews and testimonials on this website and in any statements written by third parties and quoted as such on this website are the opinions of the authors thereof, and such opinions and positions are not legal advice nor are they necessarily shared by Mr. Aly Ebrahimzadeh, Esq. or Prometheus:.
9. Links and Third Party Content. There may be some links that appear on our website that connect or direct the user to the website or web content of a third party. Any opinions stated on such outside websites are not necessarily the opinions of Mr. Aly Ebrahimzadeh, Esq. nor of Prometheus:, and we are not responsible for any content appearing on other websites. By using our website and/or by clicking on any link that appears on our website, regardless of whether the link is to a video or any other type of webpage, software, content, or other format of intellectual property belonging to any other third party, any user of our website acts at his/her own risk and at his/her sole discretion. We urge you to exercise extreme caution in clicking on any link that appears on this website, especially web-links that direct the user to the internet website or content of a third party entity outside of Prometheus:, as such links may contain malicious and harmful content.
10. California Law Only. Mr. Aly Ebrahimzadeh, Esq., CA State Bar Number 249989, is an attorney licensed to practice law only in the State of California, including all of its Superior Courts, state Courts of Appeal, and the California Supreme Court, as well as Federal law in the Federal District Courts for the Northern District of California, the US Bankruptcy Courts for the Northern District of California, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. Prometheus: and Mr. Ebrahimzadeh do not handle legal matters that have no jurisdictional ties to the State of California and that require an attorney to be licensed in another state outside of California. If your lawsuit or legal concerns do not pertain to California law and the courts noted in this paragraph, then please see an attorney in the relevant state, as this law firm and Mr. Ebrahimzadeh only handle California related matters.
Thank you for your understanding and compliance. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.