1. Entertainment Purposes Only. The statements, information, and representations on this website, any of its linked pages, and any advertising materials anywhere in the world including online referring to my law practice constitute attorney advertising, do not constitute any guarantees, warranties, or predictions of any intermittent or total outcomes, intermittent or total costs or fees, or any measure of success in any settlements, transactions, litigation, or other legal matter in which I represent any individual or entity as a client or in any capacity whatsoever.
2. Contract Required. An attorney-client relationship will not commence until a written contract is formally signed between me and any particular client.
3. Intellectual Property. All the content on this website is copyrighted and proprietary information belonging to me and may not be used or copied without my formal written consent, except where any such intellectual property rights belong to a third party or entity.
4. Client Testimonials. Where a few words in some of the actual client testimonials published on my website are written in ALL CAPS, such grammatical emphasis via capitalization is made by me, Ali Ebrahimzadeh, and not by the client. The Avvo.com rating of me is subject to change at any time based on Avvo.com’s fluctuating attorney rating algorithm, and thus may not represent my present rating by that site. Any reviews or testimonials appearing on this website, any of its linked pages, and any advertising materials anywhere in the world including online about me do not constitute any guarantees, warranties, or predictions of any intermittent or total outcomes, intermittent or total costs or fees, or any measure of success in any settlements, transactions, litigation, or other legal matter in which I represent any individual or entity as a client or in any capacity whatsoever.
5. Lawful Purposes. By using this website, you agree to not violate any state, federal or international laws or treaties, or to use this site for any immoral or improper purpose.
6. Adults Only. This website is not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Parents are cautioned to monitor their minor children’s use and viewing of this website.
7. No Third-Party Postings. Persons not acting at my signed and written agreement are forbidden from posting to this website.
8. Opinions of Third Parties. The opinions and positions stated in the client reviews and testimonials on this website and in any statements written by third parties and quoted as such on this website are the opinions of the authors thereof, and such opinions and positions are not legal advice nor are they necessarily shared by me, Ali Ebrahimzadeh. The names, likenesses, opinions, and/or other products or intellectual property of third parties or other entities that may appear on this website do not necessarily indicate such a third party’s or entity’s support of me or my work as an attorney.
9. Links and Third Party Content. There may be some links that appear on my website that connect or direct the user to the website or web content of a third party. Any opinions stated on such outside websites are not necessarily my opinions, and I am not responsible for any content appearing on other websites. By using my website and/or by clicking on any link that appears on my website, regardless of whether the link is to a video or any other type of webpage, software, content, or other format of intellectual property belonging to any other third party, any user of my website acts at his/her own risk and at his/her sole discretion. I urge you to exercise extreme caution in clicking on any link that appears on this website, especially web-links that direct the user to the internet website or content of a third party entity outside of my website, as such links may contain malicious and harmful content.
10. California, New York State, and Washington, D.C. Law Only. I, Ali Ebrahimzadeh, CA State Bar Number 249989, am an attorney licensed to practice law only in Washington, D.C., New York State, and the State of California, including all of California’s Superior Courts, state Courts of Appeal, and the California Supreme Court, as well as Federal law in the Federal District Courts for the Northern District of California, the US Bankruptcy Courts for the Northern District of California, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. I do not handle legal matters that have no jurisdictional ties to the State of California, New York State, or Washington, D.C. and that require an attorney to be licensed in another state outside of California, New York State, and the District of Columbia. If your lawsuit or legal concerns do not pertain to California, New York State, or District of Columbia law and the courts noted in this paragraph, then please see an attorney in the relevant state, as I only handle California, New York State, and Washington, D.C. related matters.
11. Solo Practitioner. I am a Solo Practitioner, and I am the author of all the content of this website, except where explicitly noted. I do not have any employees, associates, or staff.
Thank you for your understanding and compliance. Please contact me with any questions or concerns.